Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Moments

Is it really Monday already? Our weekend was kind of a busy one as my awesome hubby and father in law worked ALL weekend on my kiddos four wheeler. He got it for his fifth birthday and it hasn't worked quite like it was supposed to. So this weekend the two worked on changing out the motor in it and tuning it to make it work like it should. I think it is fixed but there may be some tweaking left. Boo Bear was so excited to ride it and had a blast. Of course Mommy was simply standing to the side praying the whole time ;) I have a very cautious child but he's a boy so we will see...

This week should be fun and busy itself. I am getting prepared to take a trip to visit my family and to see some friends we haven't seen since October. You remember my little kiddo's best friend that moved?
Well here's a shot of the two of them...

They are truly best friends and miss each other dearly. They have talked on the phone but haven't seen each other since October. They are meeting us where my parents live so we can all visit! We are super excited and can't wait to visit ;) So that will kind of make this week long while we have so much to do to get ready at the same time.

So.. what's up for your wild week? Anything new and exciting? Hope you have a wonderful Monday and a great week ahead. Be Blessed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!