Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's been awhile since I have had a Thursday post ;) Thought it was time to start doing these again. I always love doing these thankful Thursdays. It's a great reminder to me that God is blessing me and providing even when I can't see farther than in front of me. :-) So here goes!!!

This week I'm thankful for:

- A hard working hubby who is an awesome man, husband, father and keeps me laughing every single day.

- New adventures and opportunities coming our way. I'm nervous, excited and thrilled to see where God is going to take our family.

- Seeing my cousin who is deployed in a picture on Facebook. Glad to see him and hope to see him in person soon!

- Finding our place in our church. :) We have searched so long and hard for a "home" and we feel that God has helped us find that.

- That the guy is supposed to come fix my kitchen light today. YEAH for being able to see to cook again!

- For wonderful friends God has placed in my life. Seasons of life change but those friends stay constant thru thick and thin. So thankful for them!!!

- Family coming to visit in T-minus 8 days and counting!



What are you thankful for this week? What is God blessing you with? Share your blessings with me so I can come by and rejoice with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!