Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New us

Well, I am going to try this. I guess it will be good as I can try to keep up with what is going on with all of us here in Ryan Land... :)
We just got back from a playdate today. I am trying to get Jackson up from his nap so we can run get salad to go with dinner. We had a good time although it seems as though jackson was having a ruff day to day. course he wasnt the only one so I guess I can just chalk that up to the moon being on the wrong side of the world or something!:)
I am trying to get my stuff together for when I can start to go back to school. Boy, if I had only known then what I know now this would not have been an issue. But, getting out of high school it wasnt such a big deal. Oh well... hind sight is 20/20 right?
We are doing good here. Bob is working hard in his job and enjoying it alot more than he was in Atlanta. Jackson is growing way too fast and I am just loving being a mommy. We love living in Florida although i miss my family something terrible. I do love living here and being able to do things with Jackson that I always wanted to do though.
I will write more later.... Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!