It's my favorite post of the week! As Christmas is approaching quickly, I reflect over the last year we have been blessed with. It's amazing another year has flown by so quickly.. I can't believe it! Has this year just gone too quickly or is it just me?
(Apparently I didn't post last week when I thought I had. :) So this will be double Thankful )
111. I'm thankful for Christmas movies and cuddling up with my kiddo. We relaxed and watched Prep and Landing and Naughty vs Nice this week. We love both of these and have added them into our Christmas traditions.
112. Our new home we were blessed with this year. I may have said it already but I'm so thankful that we have our home. God truly guided us to this location and I believe it without a doubt.
113. Science class Thursdays. Boo Bear loves these classes and it is a great break for both of us.
114. The praise and worship team at church. I have been highly blessed to work with such an amazing team of musicians this year. They each have a heart for worship and a heart after God.
115. Singing songs with Boo Bear.
116. Long chats in the morning with my hubby. We don't often get those but this morning we did as he didn't have to rush out the door as early as normal.
117. Laughing until my sides hurt. My son and my husband keep me laughing everyday. They both have me cracking up until I can't breathe and it's amazing.
118. Great Friends. I have been blessed with some amazing friends in my adult life. They have been there to pray for us, encourage us, lift us up and welcome us with open arms and hearts. I love each and every one of them and am so grateful I can call them friend.
119. My salvation. Every day I'm so thankful that His mercies are new and his grace is there to catch me when I fall. I honestly don't know how people make it through life without Him in it.
120. A great crazy younger brother. He's a great uncle and he and his wife make a great team. I'm thankful that he found his true love and wish we could see each other more often.
121. Special times with my son. We went to check out the Christmas model train display that is up each year and it was a lot of fun. Just stepped away from school, housework and the long list of to-dos that is waiting on me.
122. My job that God blessed me with this year. It has been such a blessing and a wonderful opportunity!
123. Making cookies and treats in the kitchen. Yep. Tis the season!
124. Candlelight Communion with our Pastor and his family.
125. Dancing around the kitchen with Boo Bear like nobody is watching.
126. The relationship that my son and our Golden have formed. They are best buddies and I believe they always will be.
127. Packages shipping on time.
128. Family coming to visit.
129. Living in the country.