Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Mania

Well Spring Break is over! Where did the last week go? Time flies when you are having fun!! Well I want to share my review on the new Purex Crystals. This is my own opinion and I received no money to post this. ;)

I Love this product! I scored some great deals on this this past week with the coupon in the Red Plum this weekend. I was able to buy this product at Wal Mart for $1.99. You could also get it at CVS for the same price if you could find it. I was able to luck out that Wal Mart at it at the same price.

purex

The Lavender is by far my favorite. It has such a great scent. I was stuffing my nose into my clothes and it is making my closet smell wonderful! Give it a try if you are looking for a natural product to use in your clothes. This softener is super easy to use. Put it in with your clothes in the beginning of the wash cycle and forget it. It is even safe to put on your children’s sleepwear!

Let me know what you think when you try it. I hope you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!