Friday, May 13, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!

Five years ago today you entered my life and changed it forever. You are my sunshine and my joy. I love watching you turn into the little man you have become. Today you turn five and we are on a new journey. We are leaving the toddler/preschool era and entering into a new realm.


You have turned into such a handsome, smart and amazing little guy. I love you with all my heart. I hope all your dreams come true and you follow your shooting star all the way. Keep on being yourself ! Never let anyone take away that joyful smile or exciting personality. I love you Boo Bear. I thank God everyday that I was blessed with the chance to be your mommy. Happy Birthday Baby!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer!
    I am crying as I am reading this!!!! I can't help but think of how much I love my Carter Dean and he will be 1 in three weeks!!! Time goes by so fast and these little boys are just such a blessing! Your words are so loving and beautiful and I hope that Mr. Jackson has a wonderful birthday!!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!