Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday's Goals

I hope you had a fabulous weekend. We had a very restful and relaxing one here. We mainly just hung out around home with church on Saturday night. We enjoyed the down time. This week will be busy with school and eye doctor appointment for Boo Bear. I am so glad he is getting up ready to do school work. I did have to tell him that he didn't have to do full school on Saturday and Sundays. ;o)

I lost a little this past week! Wahoo! I am trying. I got an iPhone this past weekend. I am so excited and I can track my food now no matter where I am. I am learning it slowly and surely so if you have any favorite apps let me know! My goal for this week is to lose at least a pound. I would love for more but a pound works for me.

Boo Bear is doing so well with his reading words and school. I am very proud of him. He has been working hard and loving it too. We may be reading small books before I thought we were. This week's goal for school is just to continue on the path we were last week. Working on items like our 2nd Unit of reading words, a few math items and some Father's day cards and gifts. I did go ahead and make out lesson plans for this week. I didn't the week before because I was going to give him a break but he didn't want it. LOL So this week we are going on some lesson plans and it will be much easier to track.

For you homeschooling mama's out there, what planners do you use? Are you a computer planner or do you need something tangible? I tend to want both, more the tangible in my hands planner though. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!