Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday's Journey

Okay so I have been seeing this around the blogosphere and thought I would jump on the bandwagon. Thanks to Stefanie over at UpLIFTing Words for prompting me. I found her blog this week through a hop and I am hooked. So Stefanie, thanks for giving me the encouragement to put my focus on His many blessings.

So here goes... My Journey to 1000 Gifts

1. My family- I am so thankful for each and every member.

2. My freedom- Because of so many men and women who have fought for our freedom, for those who give up the precious time with their family and friends to fight for someone they do not know. For those who miss birthdays, holidays, anniversaries and even the birth of their children, I thank you.

3. My friends- God has blessed me with many friends along the way. From those in high school to the ones who are with us now. I am very grateful you are in my life. Whether we talk a lot or every few years, you did make a mark on my life.

4. My pups- I do so love my dogs. :) Although they can at times be a little (or a lot) of frustration they are sooo awesome. :)

5. Books - I love to read.

6. Music- Love singing, playing the piano, and just enjoying a good song.

7. My church- We have been on the hunt for so long and have finally found a home. I am so glad it is somewhere we all enjoy.

8. The warm breeze off of the ocean when you are sitting in the sand soaking up the sun.

9. My husband - Yes I know he should have been first on the list. ;o) Don't think that just because he is #9 on the list he is any less precious to me. I love him with all of my heart and am so thankful that God gave me a man like him in my life. He has been there through thick and thin. Boo bear and I are so lucky to have him in our lives.

10. My son- same goes for him. :) He is a light in a dark mood. He is sunshine and smiles and giggles and love. He is a source of laughter and relaxation and cuddles. He and his father know how to make me laugh and they do it quite often. I am so thankful to be called his mother.

So that starts the list. :) I will be doing this each week and if you want to join in with me please do! I can't wait to hear your lists and see the gifts God has blessed you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!