Thursday, July 28, 2011

Book Review: Love Food and Live Well

* I received this book for an honest review of the product by Waterbrook Multnomah publishing company* 

I had the opportunity to review the book Love food and Live Well by Chantel Hobbs recently. I know that so many of us struggle with our weight. Whether we have 10 pounds or 100 pounds to lose, this is usually a never ending battle for many people. When I got this book I immediately dug in. I enjoyed the background she shares and the fact that she gives you her story. In the beginning she gives you some of her history of her weight loss struggle and how she got to where she is today. By sharing her experiences you can really connect with her and understand that she really is just like you.

Chantel shares with you that your goal should be about living well not just losing the weight. Changing your focus to learn how to live well is important. She encourages readers to "make meals meaningful". If you have a chance to grab this book you should. There are some great recipes in the book as well as examples of exercises you can do to help you reach your goals. If you get the chance to read it then you should grab it. I hope you enjoy learning about her journey and understanding that you are not alone in this journey either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!