Sunday, July 24, 2011

Slow Sunday

How does the time get away from me so fast? LOL We had a great start to the weekend playing with our friends. We did sprinklers on Thursday and a trip to the mall on Friday. It was so nice.. :)

I have to admit... I am so ready for fall. Don't get me wrong. I love to swim, play in the beach and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. But the heat!!! It has been so miserable it is hard to breathe getting in your car or going outside for very long. Hopefully we can start playing in the afternoons/ evenings more or something. It is hard to go outside and know that your child is hot/miserable and so are you... So we are going to try to find some more inside fun summer activities.Got any suggestions? ? ? :)

Not much up for this week yet. We will just have to see how it goes. Hope you all have had a lovely weekend! What did you guys do on this beautiful weekend? What are you doing to stay cool? Share your tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!