Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesdays Journey

32. Rainbow Sherbet...

33. A good movie curled up on the couch with my little guy and some popcorn.

34. Watching the waves roll in on the beach.

35. Watching my son sleep

36. Cuddling with a baby

37. Anything my husband grills - He truly is the Master Griller. :o)

38. The chance to homeschool my son

39. A freshly cleaned house.

40. Reading my son stories at bedtime.

41. A Tomato Sandwich - yumm. When I have a fresh tomato with fresh bread and some mayo!Wahoo! :) LOL

42. Trying a new recipe - I love to cook and especially love it when I try something new and it ends up on our rotation

43. Museums - I love going to children's museums where my son can be hands on and not worry about breaking something. ;o)

44. Cheese

45. Rain - I love a good summer storm as long as it doesn't get too wild.

46. Watching the movie Twister while we are having storms - yes I have done this many times. Once while we were under tornado warnings I sat and watched the movie. Not sure why but I do. ;o)

47. Reminiscing with pictures - Although it can make me quite teary eyed I love to look at old pictures and remember the good times.

48. Planting flowers - It is my time to play in the dirt as a grown up.

49. The smell of Fall

50. Those first few cool evenings that signal the change of the seasons.

Join me each week and share my journey to 1000 gifts. Share with me what you are thankful for and join others as we remember why we are thankful. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Love BLT sandwhich in the summer. I could live on them! Sometimes I even add sliced cucumbers and some cream cheese! Mmmmm.....could totally sit and watch the waves roll in while eating one!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!