32. Rainbow Sherbet...
33. A good movie curled up on the couch with my little guy and some popcorn.
34. Watching the waves roll in on the beach.
35. Watching my son sleep
36. Cuddling with a baby
37. Anything my husband grills - He truly is the Master Griller. :o)
38. The chance to homeschool my son
39. A freshly cleaned house.
40. Reading my son stories at bedtime.
41. A Tomato Sandwich - yumm. When I have a fresh tomato with fresh bread and some mayo!Wahoo! :) LOL
42. Trying a new recipe - I love to cook and especially love it when I try something new and it ends up on our rotation
43. Museums - I love going to children's museums where my son can be hands on and not worry about breaking something. ;o)
45. Rain - I love a good summer storm as long as it doesn't get too wild.
46. Watching the movie Twister while we are having storms - yes I have done this many times. Once while we were under tornado warnings I sat and watched the movie. Not sure why but I do. ;o)
47. Reminiscing with pictures - Although it can make me quite teary eyed I love to look at old pictures and remember the good times.
48. Planting flowers - It is my time to play in the dirt as a grown up.
49. The smell of Fall
50. Those first few cool evenings that signal the change of the seasons.
Join me each week and share my journey to 1000 gifts. Share with me what you are thankful for and join others as we remember why we are thankful. Have a great Tuesday!