Sunday, August 7, 2011

Book Review: Indelible, By Kristen Heitzmann

*This book was provided to me free of charge for my honest review and opinion by Waterbook Multnomah Publishing. All views are mine*





If you have a chance to read this book then you MUST add it to your shelf. I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. It starts out with excitement and suspense and stays that way the whole time. You meet Trevor, Natalie and the rest of a small town as the story weaves through their lives and the dangers they face. Trevor is the local town hero and now Natalie's hero as he saves her nephew in the beginning of the story. Trevor has a hard past and just feels he was doing his job. He doesn't consider himself a hero. Natalie has a story behind her cautious glances and you soon find out how this has made her past life difficult as well. Follow them on a incredible journey as they face dangers they never thought they would encounter. As haunting pictures start showing up at Trevor's door the problems escalate and turn deadly.

I have to say that this is truly one of my favorite books I have read recently. I love the story line and how the characters are developing. This was also my first experience with an eBook. I do have to say I am hooked now.

If you are in search a great read then definitely stop by and pick up Kristen Heitzmann's book Indelible. Let me know if you check it out and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!