81. Sitting in my swing my hubby built
82. The smell of freshly cut grass
83. cutting grass - this is a rare treat for me now that I am married. I have to go to my mom's to cut her's to get to do this.LOL
84. Teaching my son to cook
84. My son wanting to learn to cook. LOL
85. Watching old movies over and over again
86. A good night's sleep
87. Reading a good book that I just can not put down.
88. Playing in the band in high school
89. Sitting down to play the piano and just... play
90. A good pizza
91. Swimming in the lake
92. Spontaneous parties.
93. planned parties
94. A calendar
95. A schedule
96. A planner... lol I love planners, calendars, schedulers anything that you can buy to plan your day with... I don't always use them but I do love them. :)
97. Being free to do as you wish
98. My new iPhone. - I never thought I would use that as much as I do but I do so love it
99. Saving money
100. My dad's ham on Christmas- I wait all year for this...
101. My hubby's fried turkey!! Oh yumm...
102. Hanging out with extended family
103. Laughing about old times.
104. Remembering the old times
105. Making new memories
106. The blue sky and sunshine. Somehow it is much bluer now than I remember
107. The night sky... when there are no clouds and you can truly see all the stars that God threw out there.
108. Songs that make me cry
109. Organizing areas
110. The smell of newborns. That baby powder sweet smell is such a blessing.
111. Knowing that no matter what comes your way... With God... All things are possible.
112. Knowing that when God shuts one door He always leaves a window open... Or maybe it is another door...
113. Puppy breath.
114. the music from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies
115. Coloring in a coloring book
116. The Aquarium... anywhere really but just watching those beautiful fish and the peaceful water.. ahhh
117. Sea World... I love the wonderment in my son's eyes when Shamu jumps high out of the water.
118. Fireworks - I love a good fireworks show
119. Panning for gold... or rocks... or Emeralds....
120. Taking my son to new places.
Join me each week and share your gifts. We are on our way to 1000 gifts... What are you thankful for?