Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday's Journey

141. The smell of the rain after a summer storm

142. Warm peanut butter cookies

143. A peach milkshake

144. Going to new places

145. Movies that make me cry

146. Movies that make me laugh

147. Hearing my son get so excited when he realizes daddy is home.

148. Reading through the Bible in 90 days plan I am on. This has been an amazing week with my reading.

149. Trying new recipes and turning them into family favorites.

150. Exploring new places

151. Dancing to Father Abraham with my kiddo during our school day

152. Not having to worry about Boo Bear's first day jitters or mine. We will be schooling here.

153. Love that I can work from home and homeschool my son.

154. Love it when a fellow blogger gets in my face without knowing they just got in my face... {this happened this week with a blog I found on homeschooling. Boy did that realign my perspective. :)}

155. Meeting new mommies. Got to meet some great Mom's and their kiddos this week.

156. The look on my son's face when he grasps that concept he has been struggling with and realizes he got it!

157. The feel of my hubby's and son's hair right after they get a haircut. They get it buzzed in the back and it is oh so soft. :o)

158. Watching my blog grow. When I started this a few years ago I never imagined it would turn into what it has today. While I have a long way to go to where my dreams are, some of them are starting to take shape now. It is wonderful to watch.

159.  New Pens... I have a fetish for pens of all types. I just love a great new pen.

160. Buying office supplies... Hmmm this is not really a great thing for some people but I love to look at those things. School supply season is awesome!

161. Roasting Marshmallows

162. Walking our dogs.. We recently found a harness that works for our big guy so we FINALLY got to take them on a walk.

163. Watching our dogs play together when it is cool enough. They are too hot now but I can't wait till fall. ;o)

164. Flavor blasted goldfish... lol Not just the plain kind but the ones with the EXTRA cheddar blast.

165. Floating on a lazy river

166. Getting our homeschool curriculum in. That was so much like Christmas!

167. Playing Bingo with my kiddo as he learns his words

168. Shopping...

169. Grocery shopping... I know this is most likely on the bottom of most people's list but I really like going grocery shopping.

170. I love it when God speaks to me through friends, the Pastor or through the Word. He always has something to tell us if we will just listen...

Join me each week as we take our journey to a 1000 gifts. Do you have a list yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!