Monday, November 7, 2011

Mondays Moments...

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend. We enjoyed some cooler weather to make it feel more like fall, a tball game and a great trip to the library. Sunday morning I got inspired by the book I bought, What Your Kindergartner Needs to Know, and I started planning our week. I am concerned about our Science so I wanted more ideas. I know he is in Kindergarten but he is loving Science and I want to foster and encourage that love. So this week we will be doing a plant study. We have lots of experiments planned and fun things to do while learning all about plants and why they are important.

We are also gearing up for the end of TBall season. Well, Daddy and I are. ;) Boo Bear would just like to play with his team forever. At least he wants to PLAY. Not necessarily PLAY T-Ball. We have team pictures coming up and the last game is not far off. ((Sigh)) Time is just going entirely too fast.

We are still working on our Thanksgiving lap book this week and learning more about giving thanks. I want to work with Boo Bear on a volunteer project to help him learn more about giving to others who are in need. Do you have anything you do at Christmas and Thanksgiving to help other families? Please share your ideas.

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!