Enter the MOPS Giveaway HERE
370. The trying times of raising a child... You may wonder why I say that... Even in those trying, tough times I still have my healthy child. He is smart and loving and healthy. There are so many parents out there who do not have their children and would love to have to put them in time out or ground them. Thank you Lord for my healthy, stubborn, independent, loving, and the center of our hearts, son.
371. Exploring new worlds with Boo Bear. I am learning as much from him as he is from me.
372. Watching a new topic take grasp in that ever growing mind of his.
373. That no matter how frazzled I become or crazy life gets, my hubby is there with a smile, a jab in the ribs and a joke to make me smile again.
374. For this season... I love Thanksgiving, Christmas and all that it holds in between.
375. For another wonderful week of homeschooling my son.
376. That we can homeschool. I have heard stories of parents who didn't start out homeschooling and I am so thankful this is the route we chose to go.
377. A toasted marshmallow. Yummm...
378. Sitting in my swing and enjoying the cool, crisp fall breeze.
379. Chatting with other mommies who are on the same homeschool journey we are on. It is nice to just chat and hear the other things that other moms go through and that you are not alone.
Share your journey with me each week as we go on a trip to 1000 Gifts. You will be amazed what you can be thankful for when you stop and think about it.