Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Moments: I'm Tired...

Whew! A little over a week ago Boo Bear and I went to my parents for a visit. My little brother is getting married soon and we had two showers to attend. A bridal luncheon and one that we threw them as a co-ed shower. Needless to say it has been a full and busy last week. Here are a few shots of the fun!

Found these cute little containers at Hobby Lobby! They fit perfectly and the couple took them with them to decorate in their new home :)


I have to give credit and BIG THANKS to my aunt. My mother and I were having trouble coming up with ideas for centerpieces and she did this! We loved it and were so glad she could make it and share her creativity with us! Thanks!!!!

I will have a giveaway coming up very soon so be on the lookout for it! This is one you don't want to miss! Happy Monday and have a wonderfully blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!