Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WAHL Heat Therapy Massage Review

**Oh my... When I saw this review open up I jumped at the chance and was lucky enough to get an opportunity to do this one. This review was done for MamaBuzz reviews. The product was provided to me for my thoughts and opinions.**

I can't wait to share with you this awesome opportunity I got to review the new WAHL Heat Therapy Massager. This is one of the most awesome things I have run into yet!!! I love it! I am so excited to share this with you and hope you get to enjoy it for yourself as well.
This beautiful little package arrived on my doorstep and we all immediately got excited! My kiddo and DH were just about as excited as I was. So we opened it up and this is what we found inside.

This awesome massager comes in a carrying case that has room for the massager and all the wonderful attachments that come along with it. See?

It comes with several different types of attachments from a heated massaging head to a deep tissue massaging head. They are all wonderful but I do think I like the deep tissue the best. I work a lot at the desk and I get a knot in my shoulder. That thing works wonders on those knots and any other kinks you might need working on. My hubby's favorite attachment was the heated one. My kiddo just liked the attachment for normal massage. ( yes even my DS got involved). This was thoroughly reviewed in our house and it gets two thumbs up! Here are all the attachments you receive:

Now here's the best part. Beginning April 26th and going through May 13th, you have an opportunity to nominate a mom you think is in need of one of these magical little creations! Stop by and like WAHL's Facebook page. Post a comment sharing your story of why you, your mom, grandmother, friend, wife or daughter deserve one of these great gifts. This is a wonderful item even if you don't win to share with the Mom's in your life for this Mother's Day. Entries will be judged on your uniqueness and they must be entered by the 13th of May.

So what are you waiting for? Head on over to their Facebook page now to enter the Mom in need this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!