Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thankful Thursday!

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! We enjoyed our relaxing day with friends at a picnic and then just hung out at home.

Here's my list this week... What are you thankful for?

- Our freedom that we have each day that is fought for by our wonderful soldiers and their families. I am thankful for the sacrifices that they make each day for my family.

- A wonderful 4th of July with friends. We visited Sunday night with friends and took Boo Bear to his first big fireworks display. He loved it and got to play with his buddies while we all had fun. I loved it and so did he!

- Library times. When the summer days are hot and long there are great library programs for us to go to. ( and they are free too ;))

- Spending time with my kiddo. Hearing his laugh and his giggles...

- Picnics with friends...

- Cuddling with my hound dog.

Share your blessings with me this week. I love hearing what is going on in your life. It is so wonderful to share blessings with others. It helps to count your blessings especially when times are hard. Makes you realize how blessed we truly are!


ThankfulThursday



The Fontenot Four



a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!