Monday, August 6, 2012

Curriculum For 2012-2013 1st Grade

We are working on first grade for my 6 year old this year. It has already started and I am already seeing things that will be weeded out in our curriculum. I am joining up with those at ihomeschool.network and the sharing my curriculum this week. What are you doing this year?

Not Back to School Blog Hop

Math- Singapore Math 1a and 1B. We are loving this so far!!!

Science- Apologia Swimming Creatures of the 5th day

Grammar - First Language Lessons

Phonics - Phonics Pathways and Alpha Phonics 

Reading -  I have several books from the library we will be reading. I am also working on a list of novels that I want us to go through as well. Working also on the readers that we were able to get this year. Whatever I can get him to read and get him interested in is great! ;)

History - Story of the World Volume 1.

P.E - We will be starting our Marital Arts class in the next week. We are also doing soccer, basketball and other activities.

Art - World's Greatest Artists By Erica over at Confessions of a Homeschooler.

Writing - Copywork with our Science curriculum, working on handwriting sheets and a practice handwriting book I already have. We will be writing letters to our friends in Wisconsin and also looking for a penpal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!