Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
-A kiddo that is feeling better. He's had a rough week. First we started the week with pink eye. Yesterday he got up sick to his tummy and not feeling well. He's slowly making a recovery back to normal.
- Meeting a blogger friend in person. Little did I know that one of the blogs I follow lives right around the corner from me. She homeschools AND our sons are close in age. ;) That is pretty awesome!
- Fall weather trying to make an appearance. I looked at the weather this weekend and our low will be in the 60's. Wahoo!!!! LOL
- All the fall activities that are just around the corner.
- The freedom that homeschool gives us. I am so glad that I could let my son take it easy this week and not worry about attendance at school or whether or not he would miss school work etc. We can just pick up where we left off and do as much as he feels like doing. :)
- Losing weight... I am so glad to finally see some movement on the scale and that it's in the right direction. We are working as a family to do this and we will conquer this and be healthy!!

So what are you thankful for today? Remember to count your blessings. It makes your problems seem so much smaller ;)


ThankfulThursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!