Thursday, February 21, 2013

So Much To Be Thankful For...

I am so glad it's Thursday! Mainly because that means we are 3 days out from Boo Bear's surgery and I am seeing my son return!!! :) It's amazing what someone being in pain for a while will do to them. His personality is returning. I'm also glad because it's almost the weekend! AND I'm glad because it's Thankful Thursday!!! :) So without further ado....

This week I'm thankful for...
- A wonderful surgery center that went above and beyond my expectations.
-My parents coming down and sitting with us.
- God's strength holding this Mama together when all she wanted to do was break down and cry with him. There were so many times I just wanted to cry and I felt God's peace and strength helping me not to. I was having to stay together for him and the only one that could do that for me was my God.
- Having to tell my son to keep it easy... He hasn't felt like this in probably a month and doesn't want to slow down. This should be a fun 2 weeks ;) LOL
- These beauties that my son gave me for "taking such good care of him this week"...

- Things returning to normal slowly and surely.

What are you thankful for this week? Share your list!!! I would love for you to link up with me each week! Counting our blessings is a great way to stop and think about all God is doing in our lives. It helps remind us each week that we have a mighty God on our side even when things look the worst!


1 comment:

I love to hear from you!