It's that time again... :) It comes at the perfect time every week. I have had kind of a rough go at it this week but now it's time to remind myself we are okay :) LOL
So this week I am thankful for....
- Finally a surgeon's consultation and a scheduled surgery. This helps us to get past this season in life and onto the next one, hopefully.
- A surgeon and staff that made us feel at ease and answered all of our questions... and then some.
- Friends and family that are ready to step up and assist in any way we need :)
- A blogging community that is supportive of us and prays for us even when we've never met in person.
- A nice dinner last night at Red Lobster to give us some normal, destressing time ;)
- A few packages that are on their way to our house. Some new math stuff AND our second half of our math we are finishing up the 1st grade with.
- Sleeping until 7:00 this morning
The Blue and Gold banquet this weekend where my kiddo will receive his Tiger Badge in Cub Scouts. :)
So what are you thankful for this week? Link up below if you have a thankful post or just a post about being grateful for something!