Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Is For Amazing....

Blogging Through the Alphabet

While trying to figure out my A for this new round of blogging through the alphabet one word stood out above the rest. I was trying to think of something I could write about. Something that meant something to me and hopefully to others. The only word I could find.... One I could not get away from was Amazing. This word means causing great surprise or wonder. When I think of this word one other one always comes to mind. Amazing Grace. Especially this time of year. Easter is just around the corner and I always get emotional when I think about my Savior and His journey He took. All of it was because He loved me so much. He didn't want me to be separated from Him. He wanted me to be with Him in paradise.

He saw my faults. He saw my failures and mistakes. He saw how I would turn away at times or how I wouldn't have as much faith as I should. He saw all of this and still He went to that cross and willingly laid down His life for mine.

Wow... That is truly... Amazing. I just wanted to share a song with you that has stuck out in my mind a lot lately. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Be sure to stop by and find out what A means to others at Ben and Me.



8 comments:

  1. Amen sista! Love this! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! I loved your post today too :) Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful word, love Chris Tomlin!! Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie! Have a wonderful day ahead!

      Delete
  3. He is so amazing. This post was an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad! Thanks for stopping by

      Delete

I love to hear from you!