Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for a lot of things. I usually am but... God really taught me about grace, letting go and having LEGO days ;)

- I'm thankful for a good night's sleep. It has seemed to allude us a lot here lately. Or at least me and my little one. Thankful that we are trying to get back into a routine and slowly but surely, getting there.

- I'm thankful for LEGO days. We had a really rough day on Tuesday after a really bad morning. We are talking busting a whole gallon of milk in the garage, getting up at 4:15 and not being in a good mood at all day... That's the day we forgot school and played with LEGO's . :)

- I'm thankful for new reviews coming our way. The review crew has truly been a blessing to me, as I've already shared, and I can't wait to see what else is in store.

- A great productive school day. :)

- New found friends and connections both in the bloggy world and real life.

- Meeting someone and the more we talk the more we find out how much alike we really are ;)

- Easter parties.

- New recipes

- Slow and easy weekends...

What are you thankful for this week? It's especially important for me to count my blessings after a trying week. Link up and share what you are thankful for this week!!


1 comment:

I love to hear from you!