It's been awhile since I have had a Thursday post ;) Thought it was time to start doing these again. I always love doing these thankful Thursdays. It's a great reminder to me that God is blessing me and providing even when I can't see farther than in front of me. :-) So here goes!!!
This week I'm thankful for:
- A hard working hubby who is an awesome man, husband, father and keeps me laughing every single day.
- New adventures and opportunities coming our way. I'm nervous, excited and thrilled to see where God is going to take our family.
- Seeing my cousin who is deployed in a picture on Facebook. Glad to see him and hope to see him in person soon!
- Finding our place in our church. :) We have searched so long and hard for a "home" and we feel that God has helped us find that.
- That the guy is supposed to come fix my kitchen light today. YEAH for being able to see to cook again!
- For wonderful friends God has placed in my life. Seasons of life change but those friends stay constant thru thick and thin. So thankful for them!!!
- Family coming to visit in T-minus 8 days and counting!
What are you thankful for this week? What is God blessing you with? Share your blessings with me so I can come by and rejoice with you!