It's been a while so I thought I needed to do a thankful Thursday post. There's so much to be thankful for. Even if you have to look hard sometimes, it's there. So this week I'm thankful for:
- A great Cub Scout group with lots of kiddos that are excited and parents that are willing to help out!
- A fall pumpkin candle my kiddo picked out. My whole house feels like fall when it's lit . (even if it is still 80 degrees outside)
- pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer. (fall in a cup)
- great team to work with. I'm very thankful and grateful for my team at church that I work with now. :)
- time off that is coming soon.. .I think...
- being able to volunteer in my son's school and go on field trips with him.
- an awesome hubby that continues to amaze me everyday.
- that I'm counting down the weeks/days till I get to go visit my family
- and this little stinker who makes my days brighter, more interesting and definitely full of laughter. He's all boy and I wouldn't have him any other way. His love for Christ shines through and he amazes me with his compassion and knowledge even at the age of 7. Love you Boo Bear!