Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's that time again :). My favorite post of the week.. I have so much to be thankful for, so here goes!

I'm thankful for a wonderful church family that has taken us in and I feel at home.

I'm thankful for a great school experience for my son. While I dearly miss homeschool he is getting some awesome experiences and great friendships.

I'm thankful for God opening doors that I never could have imagined.

I'm thankful for a renewed fire from God to work with the children and teens in the area. Too many times we just pass by and think someone else will help. My heart is breaking for children I see every day and I'm so grateful that this renewed passion is sparking.

I'm thankful for a wonderful job that helps me to see those passions put to work.

I'm thankful for my "little" brother. We don't talk near as much as we should but I love the relationship he and my son have. Love the giggles from my kiddo when they talk.


I am thankful for wonderful friends and family that surround us. 

I am thankful for a crazy kiddo that makes me life interesting every day. 

I am thankful for my husband and his crazy personality. 

What are you thankful for? God has given us blessings every day if we only take a moment to stop and look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!