Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Thankful Thursday of 2014

Happy January 2nd! So the year is in full swing now and it's time life gets back to normal... I think. That's the way it goes right? Anywho... It's my favorite post of the week, Thankful Thursday. I have some ideas I want to start this year that I am playing around with for the blog. One thing I intend on doing is writing more consistently again. It's been kind of hit or miss the past few months as things got wound up for the holidays. With Boo Bear going to school it has been even crazier. With all that said, I have plans to keep this one going on until forever. :) This Thankful Thursday is so important to me. It never fails when I'm having a bad week I can write this post and it forces me to remember the blessings and not the trials right on top of us. So with all that said, here goes...

Today I am thankful for...


Great family times on New Years Day.

Odd family traditions on New Year's day that I wouldn't dare break for fear they may be true!

Having my house full of laughter and chatter as grandparents visit.

My Molly girl. She's such a blessing and causes a lot of the laughter. Her and Boo Bear get into some messes together.

The devotional I'm reading this month. I loved that it reminded me today that Christ was not Plan B. He was the plan from the get go.

I love this man I call my husband. He is a wonderful help, strength and awesome best friend. I am so thankful that God placed him in my life and we are starting our 11th year of marriage together.



I am thankful for family visiting from out of town. 

I'm thankful for the wonderful job God blessed me with last year and look forward to what's in store for this year. 

So what are you thankful for on this 1st Thursday of the New Year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!