Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

We are there! One of my favorite posts of the week. It's time to count our blessings and give thanks. So here's my list for this week :

- I'm thankful for this smiling, laughing, happy , crazy and exciting boy. He's a blessing and never lets life get dull or boring. He has taught me more about experiencing life than I ever thought possible. God truly blessed me when He chose me to be his mom. While there are days I want to pull my hair out or I just don't understand how boys can get THAT dirty, I wouldn't trade them for the world!

- I'm thankful for the relationship my hubby and kiddo have. Is it perfect? Absolutely not. Is it perfect for them? Yep :). They have their ups and downs but no matter how mad he might get at Daddy, they are still best buds. They work in the garage together, play together and get into trouble together. :-)

- I'm thankful for friends that you can count on. True friends that make each day a little easier to get through. You know who you are ;-) I am so thankful God placed them in our lives.

- I'm thankful that every day is a new day. Every day has new mercies and new experiences. Every day is a chance to live for Him and do more than you did before.

- I'm thankful that we can homeschool again. You don't know how grateful and excited I am :-)

- I'm thankful for this little boy working so hard and earning his Wolf badge rank in Cub Scouts. This past Saturday we had our Blue and Gold Banquet and he did wonderful. All the boys did!


So what are you thankful for this week? Come on by and count your blessings with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!