Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sabi's DAYBOX Pill Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Recently I received the Sabi DAYBOX Pill box to review. I have several pills I take daily for different things and this came in handy! I had a smaller pill box I bought locally so I was excited to try this spacious and roomy one.

This particular pill box runs $29.99 for the oversized pill holder. It has many awesome benefits for those who take supplements or pills daily.

The box itself has daily pill allotments with an extra one on the end. The boxes can hold up to 27 pills per day and even those giant fish oil pills I take fit.

I take several supplements and also pills for my Diabetes and my thyroid condition. Some of them are pretty small but others like the St. John's Wort and the Fish oil can be quite large. Each pill box has extra room and they are easy to get the pills in and out of. There are three spots for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Each day is also labeled in easy to read writing.


Each box can be separated or you can leave them all together. They have nice soft rubber lids that help to keep the pills in the box if they turn over. They are easy to handle and easy to put your pills in.

This particular box has a feature I fell in love with. Every morning I have certain things I have to take. On days I have to take my pills somewhere besides at home, I have to either take the whole pill box with me or have to find an empty pill bottle or bag etc. This pill box has an awesome feature of having the extra pill container. Simply put your day's pills in the box, twist and pull apart. You have a neat and compact pill compartment that won't lose the lid in your purse or bag.

Simply twist and throw it in your bag! I really liked this pill box and enjoyed the opportunity to review it. If you're looking for an easy to handle, larger pill box for yourself or a loved one, give this one a try.

Be sure to check Sabi out at their website, Facebook page and their Twitter page!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!