Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil Review

Recently I was given the opportunity to review an awesome product called Australian Tea Tree Oil. 

I'm sure you have seen the Tea Tree Oil shampoos? This is the oil that goes into make those tingly shampoos that my hubby and I love. Even my son uses it. I was super excited to be chosen to use this as it's my first experience with pure oils. This one is 100% pure Tea Tree Oil and has a ton of uses. 

This oil can be used for body ailments such as Acne, toenail fungus and cold sores. You can use it in shampoo, soap, body scrubs and the list goes on and on!

When you  buy on Amazon, you receive a FREE E-book that tells you several recipes and uses for this fabulous bottle of oil. This bottle of oil can last you quite  along time as it only takes a little bit to do a lot. 

For us, we used it in the cleaning recipe they share. I really like it and will eventually add the lemon oil to it for a lemony clean scent. You can use this and relax knowing that your home is clean without all the toxic chemicals from retail cleaners. 

Be sure if you are going to try it as a skin supplement or help that you try it a little at a time in a spot to make sure you do not have an allergy to the oil. Some people do and you want to make sure it's not an issue for you. 

I recommend you try this product out and see for your self. At $19.99 you can make tons of items for your home to keep it happy, healthy and free of toxins. So what are you waiting for? Go check it out now and see how this can make a difference in your home!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!