Sunday, September 28, 2014

BakeIt Fun Baking Mat Review

Photo Credit
I love to cook and here's another great tool I have recently added to my kitchen. I have used parchment paper, kitchen sprays and other types of non-stick surfaces. While they are great, they aren't always feasible or don't give the wanted results at times. 

Step in the non-stick silicone baking mat by BakeIt Fun. Reasonably priced and easy to use, this mat made cooking easy to do. 

This mat fits any of your regular 13" x 18" baking pan. You can use it for a number of things such as cookies, biscuits, breads and more. Anything you want to stay easy to remove from the pan, this is your helper. 


Since I am trying to convert the whole family over to a Paleo/low-carb lifestyle for health reasons, I decided to use the mat to make coconut flour biscuits. I love the little circles on the mat as a guide for placing your items. It does help to make it easier to know how to space them .



While not everyone was a fan of the recipe, we were all fans of how the biscuits easily slid right off of the baking mat. 

They turned a beautiful color and removed without any fuss. Simple washing with water later and it was done in a flash. 

The mat is non-toxic and you do not need any extra sprays or grease to keep it working properly. 

I am loving my experiences with the silicone cookware recently. You can check out my blog for other products I have tried. 

For less than $15 right now, you can purchase this baking mat on Amazon and see for yourself. It is highly rated and easy to work with. No more wasting money on sprays or papers that don't always work. Check this one out and tell me what you think!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!