Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Bottle Review

Purchase on Amazon 
I have been chomping at the bit to share this review I received with you. In one word, this bottle is AMAZING! I am sooo in love with this Hydracentials Water Bottle. 

Since I sing with our praise team at church, lead the Cub Scout group my son is in and just generally have to do a lot of running, I always try to keep water with me. I have had trouble finding a bottle I could easily take with me that could keep my water cold AND keep it from sweating all over the place. 

This one does all that and is highly impressive! I can easily fill this bottle up on the go with 25 oz of my favorite water, lemonade etc and hit the door. 

I don't have to worry about this sweating on me since it is double insulated and metal on the outside. It doesn't leak like other bottles do either. This bottle is easy to clean but you can't wash it in the dishwasher.

I have been literally taking this bottle with me everywhere we go. And let me tell you something. I have left this sitting on the counter after we return and the next afternoon there's still ice in the bottle! I mean still chunks of ice and cold!! That is a huge perk to me. It is always cold and I can even leave it in the car for a little bit and still cold water at my disposal. 

I highly recommend this bottle to any of you that want to take your water with you on the road but do not want to clutter up the trash cans with plastic bottles. If you're like us you're on the road a lot. This makes it easy to take with you as it fits in most cup holders and can even attach to your bookbag with the easy snap lid. 

I hope you check out this amazing Hydracentials bottle by clicking here. You won't be sorry!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!