Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Natural Facial Moisturizer - Adovia Review

Photo Credit:
Purchase on Amazon
I have fallen in love! I have always dealt with crazy dry skin. I live in the South plus I also have a few health conditions that seem to compound that dry skin. This is especially frustrating when it's on your face. 

Dry skin on your face means your makeup doesn't look near as good as you would like. It can look flaky and not well set. 

Enter in Adovia Mineral Skin Care Moisturizing Day Cream. I'm telling you, this stuff is amazing. I love how my skin feels moisturized and light at the same time. I put it on after my shower or everyday before putting on my makeup. 

This cream is hypoallergenic which is another huge plus for me. I have always had sensitive skin so somethings just don't work. This one did. 

The cream is made of Dead Sea minerals which I'm just learning all the benefits that these minerals offer. 

The moisturizer is very lightweight and doesn't feel greasy on your skin. It makes your skin feel wonderful all day and very smooth. 

If you are looking for a great daily moisturizer that you can add to your skin routine, this one is definitely worth a go. Check out the many benefits and other reviews at Amazon where you can purchase Adovia for less than $30.00. 

Get ready to glow and feel moisturized this winter with a fabulous cream just for your face. Don't just take my word for it. Try it out and see what you think! There's a one year 100% satisfaction guarantee on the product. The company is amazing to work with and thinks you're going to love this as much as I did! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!