Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day and that you stop to remember all that you have to be thankful for.

Here's our journey to 1000 gifts!

81. Time with family.

82. New adventures with our son. Taking him places we went when we first got married.

83. Lunch with my brother.

84. Working while on vacation. Because I can take it with me and I can still earn while I'm away from home. It's such a blessing.

85. The comfortable bed we were in after the not so comfortable one at the beginning of the week.

86. For another year gone by. That I'm still here and my family is too.

87. My son made it to Thanksgiving without getting sick. If you knew his history at all, this is quite a blessing!

88. Great friends that are like family to us.

89. A church that we can call home.

90. That the weather is much more enjoyable this year than last year.

91. Shopping date with my honey

92. My honey. We have been married 11 years now and each day is better and better.

93. My mama's dressing I get today.

94. Trying a new gluten free recipe and it actually working out

95. The quiet of the morning where it's just God, me and my coffee.

96. Remembering times as a child as we go through Christmas decorations

97. Telling those times to my son

98. Peppermint mocha creamer in my coffee. Tastes like Christmas to me

99. Christmas carols

100. The opportunity to be a Mama to this crazy wild boy who never ceases to amaze me.

So what are you thankful for this week? Happy Thanksgiving and be blessed!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful for an awesome daughter whom I love very much! I am thankful for a son-in-law that replaces our door handles for Christmas. I am thankful for an awesome grandson who stole my heart eight years ago.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!