Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday


It's that time again. I kind of a throwback Thursday photo and a thankful Thursday post going all at the same time here. Sip on your favorite cup of coffee/tea and let's remember what we have to be thankful for today!




71. Friends coming over for a big ole pot of homemade chicken noodle soup on cold days.

72. Cold days in Florida. Yes they do happen. Yes we do get below freezing.

73. Science classes for my kiddo. He's super excited about them each week

74. The flexibility of homeschooling. If I've counted it before, I'm just doubly thankful.

75. Time with family.

76. My husband. We will be celebrating our anniversary soon and I'm thankful for him more and more everyday.

77. My morning devotional that just absolutely knows what I'm needing.

78. Christmas Carols with my kiddo. Singing at the top of our lungs even if we are not to Thanksgiving yet.

79. Peppermint mocha coffee. What is it about Christmas time and the winter that makes peppermint perfect?

80. A job that I can take with me and flexes with my schedule.

I'm counting on to 1000 gifts. So what are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!