Our journey continues. We are on the road to 1000 gifts. This is one of my favorite posts all week. So here goes!
101. A great visit with family for Thanksgiving.
102. Coming home :). While visiting is awesome and I love seeing my family, I'm also loving my own bed again.
103. Making memories with our kiddo. He got to see places we went on our honeymoon and new adventures he's never seen.
104. Our church family. I've mentioned our church before but we really do feel like family.
105. The sights and sounds of the season. They are everywhere and reminding us of the most precious gift ever received. The gift of a Savior.
106. That my husband knows me oh so well. :) This was a late anniversary/early Christmas present he gave me yesterday.
check it out here. Here's one of the new ornaments to adorn our tree. I just had to have it ;) I just thought it was too cute!!
109. My new coffeepot that my Mom and Dad got us for Christmas. (yes we got it early ;))
110. Finding Khan Academy online. It has made my kiddo ASK to do math every day since.
So what are you thankful for this week? Share it with me!