Thursday, March 12, 2015
212. Time at home without going anywhere
213. Making plans for new adventures
214. Finding curriculum my son loves to do and asks to do everyday
215. Laughter with my two boys
216. While it's going way tooo fast, I'm thankful for the growing up I see in my son. I'm thankful he's here to grow up and that we have been tremendously blessed with him.
217. When my son was discussing something on the phone with grandparents the other day, to prove his point he went straight to his bible. That was such a very proud moment. That he went to his bible and he knew exactly where to look. ;)
218. Weekends at home with no running, no rushing and no where to be except church Sunday morning.
219. Grilling out by the firepit on the weekends. It is getting way too warm way too fast to do it but it has been an awesome experience.
220. Upcoming park days with friends we haven't seen in way too long.
221. Flavored coffee
222. Spring days working on my front porch.
224. Amazing review products that have fit us so well
225. My job that allows me to work on my front porch, at my parents, in the car, at science class... wherever I might be
226. Peach tea
227. For experiences we have had in the past three years that are coming to an end
228. For new beginnings
229. New connections