Monday, January 4, 2016

Back to School!

It was our first day back to school after a long break. We tend to take the entire time between Thanksgiving and New Years off since our summers are so very hot. That's our "summer break".

Needless to say, we enjoyed our downtime. I'm starting to feel normal now for school to start back so that's great and sad at the same time. I feel like I missed a lot of opportunities when we had our break due to my back being out of commission. Thankfully, I feel more normal now than I have in weeks and just in time to make school fun again!!

We started our school semester off in the doc's office. It was a check-up with the podiatrist on the new things they are trying for Boo Bear's feet. Boy, I had the wonderful idea of having our appointment at 8:00 am. In the morning. When it first hit 43 degrees here. What was I thinking???

We made it through and got our allergy shots too. Thankfully, school goes with us! So although it didn't start off normal, we still accomplished our goals for the day on the road.

We actually had all our subjects done before the doc even saw us. :) Now, that's great to me! Course, Boo Bear wasn't so excited to start school back but it was a busy morning. I'm excited school is starting back and hope that we can add more fun and excitement.

Our review crew year is starting up this month too so there should be lots of fun things coming our way!



Hard at Work...






I also signed him up for the Young Scientists Club this year so we can work on science experiments at home. I liked that they are monthly kits and come with everything you need to have fun in science. They also build on each other as well. We received our first kit this week so I'll share with you how they work out soon.

Have you started back to school yet? How did the first day back go? Hope you have a blessed week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!