790. I'm thankful for an amazing Christmas time spent with family.
791. I'm thankful that we get to spend some time with our best friends this coming weekend to celebrate the year together.
792. I'm thankful that through all the mess this past month, that I've been close to my parents to assist and that there is starting to be a light at the end of this tunnel.
793. I'm thankful that no matter what, everything has a reason and a purpose. Sometimes we don't see that reason or purpose, but it still doesn't happen just because. There's a lesson to be learned. Sometimes by us and sometimes by those who are around us as we go through tough situations.
794. I'm thankful for my amazing hubby that never ceases to amaze me. He just gets me. Even his gifts to me this year were so... me :). Love you babe!
797. I'm thankful for seeing Christmas through his eyes. Not only seeing the birth of our Savior through his perspective, but the magic that this time of year brings. He is an amazing gift from God!
my post from Tuesday.
799. I'm thankful for God pushing me out of my comfort zone this year. I don't know what He is thinking but it has to be big. I was given amazing opportunities over the past year and they were unbelievable and something I never could have even imagined. God had it, He has this next year in His hands, and I get to go along for the ride.
What are you thankful for as we approach this new year? What blessings are you counting today?