Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thankful Thursday

790. I'm thankful for an amazing Christmas time spent with family.

791. I'm thankful that we get to spend some time with our best friends this coming weekend to celebrate the year together.

792. I'm thankful that through all the mess this past month, that I've been close to my parents to assist and that there is starting to be a light at the end of this tunnel.

793. I'm thankful that no matter what, everything has a reason and a purpose. Sometimes we don't see that reason or purpose, but it still doesn't happen just because. There's a lesson to be learned. Sometimes by us and sometimes by those who are around us as we go through tough situations.

794. I'm thankful for my amazing hubby that never ceases to amaze me. He just gets me. Even his gifts to me this year were so... me :). Love you babe!

 795. I love these two more than words can ever express. They are my laughter, my adventure, my excitement. They keep me on my toes. Literally... with LEGO's and Nerf darts running rampant.
796. I'm thankful for amazing friends and family that are there no matter what is going on. I can count on them and am thankful that God has placed these people in my path and in my life.

797. I'm thankful for seeing Christmas through his eyes. Not only seeing the birth of our Savior through his perspective, but the magic that this time of year brings. He is an amazing gift from God!

798. I'm thankful for this little bloggy part of my world. I haven't blogged near as much as I wanted to this past year because things have gotten crazy. You can see what my plans are to do about that this year with my post from Tuesday.

799. I'm thankful for God pushing me out of my comfort zone this year. I don't know what He is thinking but it has to be big. I was given amazing opportunities over the past year and they were unbelievable and something I never could have even imagined. God had it, He has this next year in His hands, and I get to go along for the ride.

What are you thankful for as we approach this new year? What blessings are you counting today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!