Thursday, August 2, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I wrote a post such as this one. That has to change... Life has been crazy busy the past 8 months and so much has gone on. I'm planning on getting back to blogging if it is only to come in once a week and share the amazing things God has done for us. Which, in all honesty, that's why I do this anyway. To share what awesomeness God is doing in and around us.

So, without further ado....

860. I'm thankful for coffee and for the little wall flower thingy's from Bath and Body Works that know I love coffee.

861. I'm thankful for the AMAZING services we've been having at church for this past several months. It has been unreal what God is doing in our church and our community. In our individual lives and the changes I've seen personally. God is still in the business of healing, saving, restoring, refining, and renewing!

862. I'm thankful that God has blessed me with two amazing boys! Yes. One of them may be over 6-feet tall, but he is still a little boy at heart. I love these two and the relationship they are building this year. It has been awesome to watch them over the past several months as Boo Bear is growing into a young man and as Daddy is helping him. 

863. I'm thankful for celebrating another birthday with this kiddo. He's growing up entirely too fast for Mama's heart and I almost can't keep up. 

864. I'm thankful for God's call on my life and that even when I thought I had wasted it, nothing is wasted. God still has a call and still has a plan, even when we fail to see it or don't catch on quite as soon as we should. He doesn't waste any experiences we go through and can use them for His glory. 

865. I'm thankful for fun ink pens with bright colors that can help make writing fun. Even when I don't want to and my hand says, no thanks! 

866. I'm thankful for the blessing of the books I need to finish my schooling, all the way through. Thank you to the one who blessed me with them and you know who you are! 

867. I'm thankful for friendships that can stay connected no matter how many miles are between us. 
868. I'm thankful for adventures coming up soon and some time away with family that is much needed!

869. I'm thankful for a team that I call family. That we work together in practice and on Sunday morning. That we lift each other up in prayer, give encouragement too and love. Faces change and people are moved down different paths, but that love and connection stays the same. Thank you Father for such an amazing privilege you've allowed me to sing and worship with this group! 

What are you thankful for this week? Share in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!