Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Back to Blogging!

Wow! Long time no hear from, right? Life has been super busy and fun and exciting and busy and, did I say busy?

Well, it has been! God has been doing amazing things in our home and our lives and we are so excited about the adventures ahead.

I have recently gone through the process of becoming a credentialed minister with our church and that will culminate on the 17th of June. This has been an exciting time as we all step out in faith to follow God's call on our family's lives. Yes. It is a call for all of us. We do this together. Any time anyone goes into ministry, God brings the whole family along and boy have we seen just that!

Homeschooling
We are still homeschooling Boo Bear and will continue to do so for as long as God provides that route. He is going into the 8th grade! I'm not sure how that happened so fast but... it did and he is. I still think he should look like this honestly...

I think he should still be toddling around doing crazy stuff.

He is doing crazy, wonderful things but...

Life is fun and never dull when you have a teen living in the house. I'm super proud of him. He is learning guitar, playing and singing on our youth worship team, and he is just a compassionate kiddo. I can't wait to see where God takes him in his future.

This summer will be exciting and new for him as well. One, he actually GETS a summer. He hasn't done that before with homeschooling. However, we have youth camp and National Fine Arts Competition this year so we are taking a full summer break. I figured he could probably use it before 8th grade hits as well.

Blogging
I am trying to get back into my regular blogging plan. Life is starting to even out a bit so I'm hoping to share here more. I miss it. I love to write and sometimes when you do that for a job, the love kind of disappears for a bit. However, I want a place I can just be free to write my thoughts with no one telling me what to write about. Except for you guys. If there's something you want to hear about, let me know!

I am so thankful for everyone who stops by here and takes this journey with us. If you have a prayer request today, leave it below and I'll be glad to join with you in prayer. Have a wonderful day!

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you'. " Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!