Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday, Monday....

Whew! I have had a very productive day. I got some medicine on Friday from the doc so now the crud is trying to leave me and I feel much better. Been rearranging furntiture, and cleaning out house for my two day yard sale I decided to have. I may be crazy doing this by myself but I HAVE to get rid of some of this stuff. I can't bring anything else into this house till some of this goes. Once I am done saturday whatever is left will be donated to Goodwill or something like that. I can't stand it anymore!!! While trying to do this stuff to be ready for Friday I am also doing the playdate at my house on Wednesday Whoo!! Then we have group get together on Saturday afternoon and going to visit Nanas on Sunday. WWWWWWOOOOOWWWWWW
Busy busy week ahead. Jackson and I had a great time at church yesterday. We went while Bob was working on the grass at the warehouse. It is the first time in almost 6 years of marriage that he hasnt gone with me. weird...
The pastor taught on becoming like a child again. How children don't hold onto grudges, pride, guilt. Boy, if only we could truly let go of those things ourselves how free would we be? How truly free to worship and live as God wants us too.. That is awesome and I pray that God helps me to let go of some of the grudges I have held for many years. I think I have let them go but sometimes I go back and pick them up for some strange illusive reason. Why can't we just Let Go and Let God!!!
hmm.. thought for the day.
:) till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!