Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday

Here we go again! Start of a wonderful new week right? :) Well not too much going on here. WE did have a WONDERFUL service at church yesterday. It was awesome. It was on forgiveness... not just being forgiven for the things we do but forgiving others for what they have done to us. I think I have forgiven but when you really get down to the nitty gritty of it, I found out there were somethings I still needed to let go of. Isn't it great that we are a work in progress and that He doesnt just throw us away? There was a song we sang during worship yesterday and here is just a snip it" the more I seek You, the more I find You, The more I find You, the more I love You" this is sooo true~ If you seek Him you will find Him. He isnt some strange far off God that doesnt come close to HIs people. He wants to be with us and love on us and have a personal relationship with US!!! That is so awesome.
Other things going on is we need prayers for our family. God knows the particular need and some of you may know as well but all I can ask is just pray for healing. God is a big God and He can do all things!
We are excited about our friends wedding this weekend and playing in the water too!:) love to all my friends out there and more updates later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!