Tuesday, October 6, 2009

thoughts today

Hmm.... As I sit here watching my little one take a nap and listening to our song that was sang at our wedding I am reminded of how much I love my husband. He is so amazing and I am so lucky and blessed to have found him. Too many times the years that pass make us forget how much we really do love our spouses. Thru tough times, getting thru with our routines etc... we forget to tell them we love them. Oh, we may say the words "i Love you", but do we really tell them? Do we really take time to tell them how much they mean to us? To rekindle that love you felt when you were dating each other? Do you ever stop and just remember what it was that made you fall in love, that giddiness that caused you to act goofy when you met them... When they came around you couldnt stop smiling. :) Remember that feeling! This world will tear at your marriage because it doesnt want you to stay married! Divorce is too common and tears up too many families. Take a minute today to tell your spouse that you love them, care for them and are thankful that you have them! I still get that silly giddy feeling when I know my hubby is on his way home or it may come over me just by sitting and enjoying an evening with my family.
Love to all and smile! It makes people wonder what you are up to!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!