Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Awesome God!

What an Awesome God we serve! Hope you guys know that... :) I just wanted to take a minute and give thanks for Gods renewing mercies. They are new every morning and no matter how we fail as humans his mercies are new! He is there waiting for us to come to our senses and remember where He has brought us from. Thank you Lord for putting up with my goofiness! I hope you are all having a great week. We are hanging out thru another sales blitz week for daddy. I know it is hard on him because he takes so much of this branches success on his shoulders. My husband is so awesome! He is such a great daddy too. Jackson has discovered Transformers and now has aquired three of the halloween costumes thanks to walmarts HUGE discount. I got one today for 2.00 which is normally a 20.00 costume!!! So Jackson is excited because he wants to be megatron and daddy be optimus prime. Jack has so much fun playing with his daddy!:) Thank you Lord for my wonderful family! Thank you for a mom and dad that never gave up or gave in even when it would have been easier. Thank you Lord for grandparents that were tough and gentle to. Man, I miss my grandparents. Jesus, give him a hi and hug for me please! :) I know that in the times we are in it can be hard for you to focus on the good things like your children, your family, your job(even if you dont like it) but do try that. Someone challenged me to think of something I am thankful for everyday and it has to be something new everyday. So how about you? Can you do it? How about trying everyday till Thanksgiving to come up with your list. I bet you can find something if you look around. Have a great day to all and until next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!