Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thinking....

Well I have had a couple things to meditate over this week. :) First off, Monday we were coming home from dinner, Jackson had seen one of his adopted Grandmas there, and he asked us a question. He said why do I have so many grandmas? Bob said because your daddy is disfuntional. :)LOL I told him because he was BLESSED with so many people that love him. How many times do we sit and just be thankful for the people in our lives ? Yes, we should be thankful for even those that seem to be a thorn in our side, or who leave us shaking our heads everytime we are in contact with them. Even those that hurt us, there is a reason for them in our lives. I have to tell myself that over and over. THose who have hurt me in my past there is a reason for them. There is a reason we go thru trials and tribulations. To bring us out on the other side stronger, more resilient, and more prepared for what is ahead. How are we to go into battle without being prepared? Thank you Lord for the trials that we face each day that bring us closer to you. Have you ever notices how when things go crazy we turn to Him? What about those who dont have Him to turn to or dont know they can turn to Him? Lord help us today to show Your Love to the people we come in contact with
Second, I have to say thank you to my service men and women serving for us right now. Because of you we can have our Christmas parties, or times of fellowship with our family and friends. I may never meet you but you have my utmost thanks and appreciation. Thanks for sacrificing your lives for us. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Know that you are in our prayers.
Love your family and friends... yes even that one... :)LOL....
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!