Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mommy thoughts today

Well, we had our playdate at our house today. I was talking to one of the other mommies and we were talking about our little ones and funny things they say.

One of things I told about Jack was that when we got to Walmart, sometimes he will hear the announcements come over the speaker. Instead of listening he says, "Yes, I need a diet coke and a cheeseburger please,". He thinks it is like the speaker at the drive thru restaraunts. Guess I say that alot huh? :)LOL I thank God everyday for my built in laughter. I can be having a bad day and he can make it all better. Maybe it is something simple as a hug and a smile or something completely out of left field. He does come up with some of the funniest things. As I remember them I will try to write them down here.

I looked thru some pictures today of days gone by as well. I cant believe how fast time is flying! Just yesterday it seems I was getting ready to give birth to him and now he going to four in a few months. Where did all these days go??? I guess time does really fly when you are having fun.

Hope you all have a wonderful day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!