Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Ramblings

DSCF1042

I have a little chef on my hands. :) He loves to help mommy cook and wear his “april” while cooking.

We had a great day today but a rough night last night. For some reason we must have all gotten food poisoning from something. We are still trying to figure it out. Bob and I had the chills, fever feeling and bad headaches and the poor little one was throwing up. Needless to say mommy didn’t get much sleep at all last night. Thankfully, Jackson was much better today. Daddy and I are still trying to get to our normal selves. We just feel yucky/sluggish kind of.

We did however have a great day today. We went on a Nature walk at one of our trailheads here. It was nice to just be out in the woods for a little bit. Just taking a leisurely walk. We got to meet some horses along the way too. That is one thing about Ocala. It is definitely horse town. That is something neat though for me because I have never been around horses that much. We always had cows growing up. Maybe one day I will learn to ride a horse. :)

Not sure what is in store for tomorrow but we will see. :) This is the last weekend we don’t have something planned for the month so it will be really busy for us.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!